Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally affordable Recycling pick up service for Blanco & Wimberley

I wish I carried a notepad for all the random ideas that pop into my head each day. I'm sure everyone would be better off if they could too. My best friend Jake just bought a house in beautiful Wimberley Texas and after a day of swimming and trying to grab the ring at the Blue Hole we sat on his porch waving as all the neighbors drove by. He was telling me how there was no recycling pick up for the area and that really suprised me because people in Wimberley and Blanco seem to be pretty environmentally concious and connected to nature.
I decided on my way home that I was going to start a recycling pick up service for homes and businesses, events & weddings.
Every other Saturday starting July 12th I'll be coming through to pick up all paper (all types & cardboard), cans, glass (all colors), and plastic (all types). You can throw it in any ol' container and you don't even have to separate it.
It costs $15 a month and you can pay securely through my website by credit card, or I'm happy to pick up a check or cash. Please check out http://www.wanderingriverrecycling.com/ for details.
This is the first time I've started a business and I'm really excited, the feedback for this service has been very positive. My friends at Audion Media in Austin have been helping me get everything off the ground.

No comments: